Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Anticipating Glass

This blog will cover a librarian's quest with Google Glass. The possibilities for Glass in the library has really piqued my interests and I am very excited about sharing my experience with those interested in Libraries or anyone who wants to know. I plan to create a video of me opening glass for the first time in my next post. Be on the look out!!!! I will also host a Hangout on Air Event and broadcast it to YouTube and possibly some other sites. I plan to use Glass in the Library as a Reference tool as part of the concept of Peripatetic Librarianship, which is similar to iRoving; but expands on the concept to include a pedagogy that allows students to  interact with Librarians on their own terms and in whatever manner they choose. Basically, the Librarian will always be available and easily accessible.


No comments:

Post a Comment