Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Day 5 with Glasss at JJC Library

Day 5 is upon me and I had some frustration with Glass. Glass would not work for me last week Day 3 and 4. Glass had some serious power issues. Apparently the device goes into a low power state in which it will not boot up. Their is just a battery indicator that continues a fiil-up motion portraying that a device is charging. Google Support was helpful and gave me tips on how to troubleshoot the issue. They told me to plug glass into the wall via a charger. Let it charge for an hour and then unplug the charger and then plug it back in. Repeat this three times, then let it charge overnight. Apparently, this recycles the device. So it took a whole day (yesterday) to complete the process; and lo an behold it worked! However when I put Glass on this afternoon in the Library, it was back in that state again! Wow! This is a big problem!


No comments:

Post a Comment